"Some of the most difficult things to recognize are easily seen by someone from the outside looking in. It was in this way that Alex patiently, and gently began to help guide us toward the only path that would allow us to survive and grow."
Our Revenue Cycle Management Offering:
- Competitive % of collections based pricing, depending on practice specialty and claim volume. Discounted pricing available for EHR usage, patient eligibility verification. Opteo Health fosters the maximum use of automation and employs a "share the success" philosophy with respect to client pricing.
- Full provider transparency into billing cycle via a leading, highly reliable, and widely adopted web based billing platform.
- Maximum use of electronic claim submission including code scrubbing and Electronic Remit Advices (EOBs)... insuring the shortest possible payment cycle.
- Time-triggered, detailed claim follow-up processes for all unpaid claims.
- Wide reporting options; customizable to practice needs.
- Fee schedule, forms, and regular process reviews and KPIs designed to optimize first pass yield and net collections ratio.
- Patient services including phone support and payment processing.
- Key add-on services include (powered by Patiently Speaking):
- Patient appointment reminders (~$0.20 to $0.25 per call, depending on length) - fully customizable, multi-lingual messaging including voice and/or SMS as well as response tracking and reporting.
- Patient payment reminders (~$0.20 to $0.25 per call, depending on length) - fully customizable, including response tracking and reporting. This technology yields an observed 15% improvement in patient receivable collections.
- Credit Card Processing typically 50 basis points below market rates.
Practice Management Consulting
- Hourly pricing (5 hour minimum) with fully transparent time tracking and monthly "cap" options for clients.
- Practice startup and/or expansion consulting including policies and procedures as well as core compliance readiness.
- Credentialing, contracting, and Payer empanelment.
- Operational efficiency and metric-based opportunity assessment for practices billing in-house.
- EHR and Practice Management software selection.
- Practice automation opportunity assessments.
- Change management, staffing, and employee engagement consultation.